RAN Beagles

Official Site

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: pandora promotions for 2017

pandora promotions for 2017 1 month 2 weeks ago #1453

• Rose
Today’s post pandora charms sale brings my next review from the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, with a closer look at a rather special bead – the Bright Ornament charm! This is Pandora’s limited edition offering for the holidays this year, replacing the traditional Black Friday exclusive bead. I did mean to get this review out over the Black Friday weekend, as I figured that many of you would be thinking about picking it up as part of your spends for the various promos and offers, but I simply ran out of time. It’s been a busy week with more to do at work and family things, and I’ve been here, there and everywhere! But, perhaps a lot of you have bought one and would like a little inspiration, or just to pat yourself on the back for picking out a beautiful charm. If so – please do read on! The Wintry Delight leapt out at me as a must-have as soon as I first saw the Winter 2017 sneak peeks. It’s a simple, yet wonderfully executed design. The deep blue of the enamel offers a vibrant, yet elegant splash of colour without the expense of the other pave or CZ-based beads. The contrast of the polished silver snowflakes against the deep blue is just beautiful. Both charms get instant brownie points for being plain silver, and heavily reliant on oxidisation and silverwork for their detail. There’s not a hint of enamel or CZ in sight, and they have that wonderful classic Pandora feel while incorporating some of new Pandora’s sophisticated detailing. They’re both very solid, without being too weighty to wear comfortably. Despite being part of the same collection, the charms have quite different styles. Thumper is quite ‘zoomed in’, and incredibly detailed, while Bambi is more petite and elegant. Thumper as a bead pays wonderful homage to his cartoon self: his little nose, his ruff of fur around his neck, the daintily held front paws, the crooked bunny ears – whichever detail pandora uk outlet sale you look at in the film, it’s there in the charm. It’s an incredibly cute charm, and instantly recognisable – Pandora have got their details spot on!

However, just like in the disney pandora uk sale film itself, you have to watch his big feet – they’re quite pointy and I’ve had a couple of jumper-pulling incidents, where they’ve caught threads. Speaking of his feet, this feels like such a classic Pandora bead, in that the attention to detail extends to every aspect of this charm – you can flip it upside down and see that there are even little marks to define his feet and tail. Today’s post brings my next Pandora review, with a closer look at the Vibrant Pudsey charm – a UK exclusive limited edition bead! This is the third charm released by Pandora UK in support of the charity Children in Need, which is an annual fundraising event. This year’s event is taking place on Friday (17 November), airing on the BBC: ) This is the last charm Pandora UK will release in aid of Children in Need – next year, if they do another charity bead, it will be in aid of a new cause. I wasn’t going to get this bead, but (as so often happens) in the end I caved at the last minute and bought one. It’s for a good cause! And then I wasn’t going to review it, seeing as it was so similar to last year’s – but again, today I was thinking that it would be a shame to miss this one out, having reviewed the previous two. So I’ve compromised with a little mini review. It’s been a busy day, and I only had a half hour slice of time, with gloomy weather and poor light, in which to take the pictures, but I managed it! One of my errands involved meeting this gorgeous little girl, who has taken up residence with my boyfriend’s parents this weekend. The thing that most made me hesitate to get this year’s charm and complete the set is its similarity to the 2016 Pudsey. It’s effectively the same design, but just in a different stance. It’s cute, and I think I might prefer it to the 2016 charm, but there’s little incentive for people to get both charms, apart from the donation to charity and the desire to get the set. People suggested some great ideas for this year’s charm before we knew what it was – a polka dot murano, or Blush, Pudsey’s female companion – and it would have been nice to see something a bit different pandora essence charms sale

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds