RAN Beagles

Official Site

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Call Of Duty WW2 Beta Release Can Wait, Here's Xbox One, FOUR Awesome New PS4

Call Of Duty WW2 Beta Release Can Wait, Here's Xbox One, FOUR Awesome New PS4 4 months 2 weeks ago #964

• ufapasiva
Call of Duty: WWII returns to its roots with a adventure that redefines World War II for a gaming generation. Call of Duty WW2 sees the Activision series return to its roots after a period setting. The brand new map for the Call of Duty WW2 beta is called Aachen, and it is set in the destroyed streets of Germany during the Second World War.

Will keep you posted if the Call of Duty WW2 beta release date gets moved. UPDATE ONE: Sledgehammer Games have posted on YouTube footage of a few of the maps coming into the http://awesomedietplan.xyz/ WW2 beta on Xbox One and PS4. The Call of Duty WW2 beta will run on PS4 and Xbox One till its ending date of September 4.

No set release date was penciled in, although Call or A PC beta of Duty WW2 is due to take place too. Has got all you need to know about the Call of Duty WW2 beta start time, for example the release date and the way to get a code that was beta. The Call of Duty WW2 beta will include a lot of new and returning COD feature to try out on Xbox One and PS4.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Call Of Duty WW2 Beta Release Can Wait, Here's Xbox One, FOUR Awesome New PS4 2 months 2 weeks ago #1263

This is a splendidly informational article. I what's more concur along with your post name and your surely properly address your perspective. I unfathomably ingesting up to see this submit.

Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by nathandrakee1987.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds