RAN Beagles

Official Site

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Beagles forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 7 months 1 week ago #597

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
Ereck Flowers and the New York Giants offensive line are already showing key signs of improvement.

Giants offensive line coach Mike Solari spoke with reporters on Wednesday and confirmed that he has high expectations for his unit in 2017.

"There's no doubt in my mind we will be better,Authentic Jarrad Davis Jersey," Solari said of the offensive line to Giants reporters.

Solari is most excited about the extra work that his younger linemen put in during the offseason before the Giants kicked off their OTAs. He spoke
specifically of the extra time spent by incumbent starting left tackle Ereck Flowers and starting right tackle Bobby Hart.

working out in the weight room,Teez Tabor Jersey,"They were both around,Kenny Golladay Jersey," Solari said. "They were committed. Bobby and Ereck were here together and that developed some
competition and camaraderie."

stronger,Authentic Brad Kaaya Jersey, quicker,Solari added that Flowers is "leaner, and better."

" Solari added. "It has improved their conditioning, strength,"You see a difference in their conditioning and where they're at right now, and
flexibility. All of those things add up."

Both Flowers and Hart remain committed to the process.

the conditioning aspect,"What we're excited about is that they're committed. Physically, you can tell the difference. Their body types and where
they're at physically.

"They do a nice job in the classroom. They're into it and learning. They're into the film study and techniques. They know what they're trying to work
on and achieve."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 7 months 1 week ago #598

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
Solari did offer the caveat that for the Giants to truly evaluate how much progress their younger tackles have made,Still, they will need to wait for
training camp when the pads come on.

you have to have your pads on," Solari said. "That's when you ascend as an offensive lineman.But,Jarrad Davis Jersey,"For an offensive lineman to improve technique,Authentic Teez Tabor Jersey,Brad Kaaya Jersey,Authentic Kenny Golladay Jersey,Authentic Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey, at
the aiming points, footwork,Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey,this point, and hand placement -- you can develop that aspect. When the pads come on, you can pick up the intensity."

don't miss any of the action,The 2017 NFL Draft is over and now the New York Giants have started OTA practices that will carry on through June, take
a second to sign up for our FREE Giants newsletter!

Going up in practice every day against Jason Pierre-Paul and eventually, Olivier Vernon will and already has paid dividends for both Flowers and Hart.

it's beneficial because of that quickness and explosion they have in their first step,"Even at OTAs," Solari said. "There's no wasted movement."

Solari added that the biggest benefit of voluntary OTA practices for the offensive line is the repetition.

technique, and you make it so you don't have to think about it,"You work different drills," Solari said.

The Giants are hoping that the same group of five offensive linemen who entered the 2016 regular season opener will do the same in 2017. Continuity is
king when it comes to offensive line play and Solari is confident that this will hold true for the Giants in 2017.

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 7 months 5 days ago #603

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
Matt Ryan still is only 32,Authentic James White Jersey, but Roddy White’s retirement has made the NFL’s MVP consider the end of his career.

“I still feel pretty young,Authentic Dont'a Hightower Jersey,” Ryan said,Donald Trump Jersey, to the games every week.,Authentic Antonio Garcia Jersey, via Matthew Tabeek of the team website. “It puts things into perspective, for sure. I had eight (seasons) together with Rod, and I’ve never had a better teammate.

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 7 months 5 days ago #604

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
He was such a great player, a warrior, to the practice fields,James White Jersey,Dont'a Hightower Jersey, unbelievable in the locker room,Authentic Donald Trump Jersey,Authentic Derek Rivers Jersey, such a good leader by example,Derek Rivers Jersey,Antonio Garcia Jersey, brought energy to the facility

“And probably no one has meant more to my career than him.”

Ryan enters his 10th season believing he still has a lot of football left in him. He had a career-best season in 2016,944 yards with 38 touchdowns and only seven interceptions., throwing for 4

“I still feel really good,” Ryan said. “I still feel like I got a lot of football in front of me, it’s tough to do that because things change constantly.”, and hopefully I can play for a long time. …You hope for one of those 15- or 20-year careers for sure. That’s what the hope is. With the one thing that I’ve found during my time in this league is that if you project too far out

Ryan said he has benefitted from the nutritionist the Falcons added in the offseason. He is trying to eliminate sugar from his diet.

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 7 months 1 day ago #630

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
When the New Orleans Saints shipped Brandin Cooks to the New England Patriots and landed an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NFL draft,[url=http://www.coltsfootballauthentic.com/zach-banner-jersey-authentic
]Authentic Zach Banner Jersey[/url], most believed they would use both Day 1 selections to address their many defensive woes.

But after getting arguably the draft’s best corner at No. 11 overall in Ohio State’s Marshon Lattimore,
Leonard Fournette Jersey
, the Saints left more than a few folks puzzled by using the No. 32 pick on Wisconsin offensive tackle Ryan Ramczyk.

On their list of glaring needs,
Cam Robinson Jersey
, offensive tackle certainly didn’t seem like one that warranted first-round consideration,Authentic Dede Westbrook Jersey, especially in one of the weakest drafts in recent memory at the position. But with Ramczyk regarded by many as arguably the best of this year’s crop, the Saints opted for value instead of reaching for need.

That strategy could be paying off sooner than the Saints planned.

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 7 months 1 day ago #631

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
On Friday, news broke that Terron Armstead, would miss the next four to six months due to a torn labrum. Even on the front end of that recovery window, the Saints’ starting left tackle, that puts Drew Brees’ blind-side protector out for half of the regular season.

Now, the Saints spending that first-round pick on one of the most pro-ready left tackle prospects in the 2017 draft doesn’t look so crazy.

Ramczyk obviously comes with the typical rookie concerns of acclimating to the speed of the NFL game,Zach Banner Jersey, and he’s coming off offseason hip surgery,Authentic Leonard Fournette Jersey,Authentic Cam Robinson Jersey,Authentic Dawuane Smoot Jersey, as well. But in terms of his skill set,Dawuane Smoot Jersey,
Dede Westbrook Jersey
, it’s easy to make the case that Ramczyk is this year’s best bet when it comes to projecting the most capable left tackle prospect.

Armstead is still just 25 years old, and signed a lucrative five-year extension last offseason. That said, injuries have kept him from playing a full slate of games in any of his first four NFL seasons, the Saints could get of the deal after the 2018 season with just $7.4 million in dead money, including just seven games last year. And while his new contract may seem like a long-term commitment, per Spotrac.

This situation could provide the Saints with an opportunity to see how quickly Ramczyk can develop, during which he could prove himself worthy of being their new long-term solution at left tackle.

So, but Armstead’s injury is proving the value of building depth at key positions and staying true to the value on your draft board., let this be yet another lesson to those who want to count their draft chickens before they hatch. The Saints took plenty of grief from fans and analysts alike for taking Ramczyk
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds