RAN Beagles

Official Site

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Beagles forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 6 months 3 weeks ago #665

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
A first-round pick by the Jets last spring,Nate Sudfeld Jersey, has slowly come to learn the history of the Jets,Lee, an interest that was piqued by
his just walking through the hallways at team headquarters.

their pictures on the wall, the New York Sack Exchange,“Every time you see those guys up there, I had no idea what that was,” Lee
said of his learning about Jets history.

Gastineau, Lyons,“So I’m just the kind of guy that does my research. Klecko, Salaam. Just seeing them, you’ve got to know who
you’ve got to know where you’re at. And at the same time, I want to pave the way for that,Josh Doctson Jersey,Su'a Cravens Jersey,Kendall Fuller Jersey,you’re paying homage to.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 6 months 3 weeks ago #666

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
Authentic Nate Sudfeld Jersey,Authentic Brandon Scherff Jersey, too.”

and 1997 Hall of Fame inductee,Former Miami Dolphins head coach,Brandon Scherff Jersey, Don Shula once said “that Klecko and Gastineau are two of the
best to ever play their positions.”

the Hall of Fame is really long overdue,” Lee said. “What’s it been,“For Joe, 30-plus years? That’s too long. He should be in.
If anybody from the committee hears this, let him in. The guy deserves it.”

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 6 months 3 weeks ago #671

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
Falcons owner Arthur Blank stated yesterday on 92.9 The Game that he expects an extension soon for starting running back Devonta Freeman.

After back to back 1, most agree that Freeman has proven worthy of such an extension.,000-yard seasons

But just how valuable is Freeman to Atlanta’s recent success?

Freeman has not led the league in rushing and backup Tevin Coleman has proven more than capable when given the opportunity. Plus,For starters, and an occasionally pass-happy offense., the team is built around reigning MVP quarterback Matt Ryan

Despite all of that,Dan Feeney Jersey,Gerald Everett Jersey,John Johnson Jersey, Carolina) but an explosive running back can sometimes carry a good team through tough stretches., Freeman is key for the Falcons offense to sustain success going forward. In the NFL it is all too easy to have one good season and then revert back to mediocrity (looking at you

As much as I expect Ryan to continue playing like an elite quarterback, as I examined a few weeks ago., it’s unlikely he’s going to reach the heights of his spectacular 2016 season

however,Freeman had a great season, but didn’t make the jump many expected after his unexpected success in 2015. Looking at the numbers, despite gaining just 23 more rushing yards., Freeman had a much better season last year, statistically

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 6 months 3 weeks ago #679

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
Demarcus Ayers gave away an interesting tidbit when it comes to Pittsburgh's offense in 2017.

In a recent interview with Pittsburgh Sports Daily Bulletin's Ron Lippock for Steelers Depot, Ayers explained what changes Steeler Nation can expect to see from the offense this upcoming season.

" said Ayers, who is entering his second NFL season. "(Antonio Brown) and Martavis (Bryant) on the outside and Eli (Rogers) and me or JuJu (Smith-Schuster) in the slot. With all of these receivers, I think we’ll keep six (on the 53-man roster). With more receivers on the field and (Le'Veon Bell) in the backfield,"I think we’ll run more four wide-receiver sets than we did last year,Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey, they’ll be lots of big plays. It’ll be crazy,Markus Wheatont Jersey, especially with the offensive line we have."

as Ayers,Authentic Jeff Driskel Jersey, Markus Wheaton,Jeff Driskel Jersey, Sammie Coates,Nolan Carroll Jersey, and Darrius Heyward-Bey each missed significant time. With Bryant out for the entire year, and with Heath Miller's retirement, Ben Roethlisberger (as he did in 2014) leaned heavily on Brown and Le'Veon Bell,Injuries decimated Pittsburgh's receiving corps in 2016, as the duo combined to catch 181 passes for 1,910 yards and 14 touchdowns.

Clean York Jets Flight Connections 10/18/16 6 months 3 weeks ago #680

• Kikaha
  • Premium Member
Rogers, tight end Jesse James, and newcomer Cobi Hamilton, who wasn't signed until the first week of August. While they didn't reach the heights of 2015,Big Ben also began developing rapports with Ayers, Pittsburgh's passing attack was still one of the better units in the NFL in 2016,Kendall Wright Jersey, as Roethlisberger earned his third consecutive Pro Bowl selection while throwing 29 touchdown passes in 15 games.

With all of their receivers back and with the additions of Smith-Schuster and Justin Hunter,Authentic Markus Wheatont Jersey,Authentic Connor Shaw Jersey, the Steelers easily possess the deepest group of receivers in the NFL.

"We’ve got everything we need. All of these guys could either start or play big roles on other teams," Ayers said of his teammates. "AB is the best route runner in the NFL. Martavis is one of the best deep threats and Hunter one of the best red zone guys. Coates is one of the best deep guys too when he’s consistent.

"Cobi is a good situational guy and Eli is the best slot receiver in the NFL. And DHB is one of the best special teams guys in the NFL."

Ayers isn't conceding to any of them,Authentic Nolan CarrollJersey,Connor Shaw Jersey,While he may have great respect for his teammates, as he's been working hard this offseason to shake the stigma as a "special teams guy" while finding a permanent place in Pittsburgh's offense for the upcoming season. Ayers said that he's worked on his consistency while remaining patient throughout the team's spring practices.

"I can only be the best player I can be," Ayers said. "I’m just tired of people saying I’m just a special teams player only. I didn’t take a special teams snap at all last year. I worked while injured in camp – I worked on my game – no special teams snaps after the preseason. I got on the roster as a wide receiver -- no matter how it happened.

I know the opportunities are limited. I’m behind great receivers and gained great knowledge from the receivers and just keep competing. I enjoy being a part of the best wide receiver group, with a Hall of Fame quarterback,"Now, great organization…Whatever the politics, I’ll just be the best receiver I can be."
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds